Terms & Conditions
- 30% deposit confirms your order.
- Full payment is required one month in advance of the function.
In the financial interest of our prospective clients, Credit Card Facilities are not available, as they incur at least 3% additional charge. Direct Payment can be made to our Westpac Bank account or Cheques made out to 'The Wedding Decorator' or 'M & S Paszek'.
If for some reason you need to cancel your function, the following guidelines are applicable:
- If written notification of cancellation is received more than 60 days prior to the function date, The Wedding Decorator will refund the deposit in full.
- If written notification of cancellation is received between 21 and 60 days prior to the function date, The Wedding Decorator will refund 50% of deposit. (In the event that the function is resold, a full refund will be supplied).
- If written notification of cancellation is received less than 21 days prior to the function date, The Wedding Decorator will not refund the deposit. The balance of payment will be refunded.
The Wedding Decorator takes great care with all of our décor used for your function. However, The Wedding Decorator cannot take responsibility in the unlikely event of damage or loss to property. Any costs for loss or damage to property will be passed on to the client.
Please contact us if you would like further information.